Sunday, November 9, 2014

First Birthday Party...

From my birthday celebration - all owl themed. What a great day! Just a grand celebration and I was happy pretty much the entire time.


With Mom and Dad before the party kicked off:



Some photos of the invitations, decorations, food, and favors:












Favorite gifts (which were totally optional and unnecessary):








Dessert and Birthday Song (I was not much into the frosting as you can see from my face but I did not cry when they sang like Brother did):












Some of my guests:










 
How I felt at the end of the day after some milk:


From Mom and Dad - We are so glad you are a part of our family. Your goofy sense of humor and laughs bring us all joy. You amaze us at how mellow and easy-going you are with all the rough and tumble kids who surround you. We've also never known a baby who was as adored and loved as you. We knew before you were born your siblings would absolutely love and adore you but now you have extensions of family friends who also adore you. It is easy to see why with your happy spirit. Thank you for being born and just being you. And with your big sized head we are wondering if you are going to be our child who invents interstellar drive?!?

Video of birthday song and cake eating - nothing fancy just a plain old family video.

No comments:

Post a Comment