Sunday, November 9, 2014

1 Year!!!

Really, I am already a year old?!?

Here is the info from my 1 year wellness visit:

Weight: 18 lbs, 6 oz (10%)
Height: 29 inches (55%)
Head: 46 cm (75%)

For fun, you can click here to compare with my sister's one year stats. I seem to growing about the same as my big sister except my head is the biggest of any of Mom and Dad's kids, by a lot, but staying consistent with my same growth curve.

I did receive 6 vaccines and thus far seem to be tolerating them well.  My urethral reflux is stable and I continue to be on daily low dose antibiotics which I think are delicious.

I am always surrounded my other kids and LOVE it. 

Some things I am now doing:

- Wave bye bye and blow kisses
- Give kisses
- Make a goofy face
- Walking (started a few days before my birthday) - Brother walked the earliest, followed by me, then Sister.
- Peek a boo
- Mom and Dad say I am a goofy baby - I would say I do like to giggle and play.
- Eat solids - Ms. B's baked items are my favorites, especially apple muffins. I like to share O's with Bro Bro on the weekends, too.
- Drink cow's milk - still drink breast milk twice per day, too.
- Words - Mama, Dada, Nana, bye bye, Bro Bro, dug (dog), hi-ya (hi), plus a few proper nouns but don't want to disclose real names
- Pretty good signer (all done, more, eat, milk)
- Doing some time on the toilet and go about 25% of the time there when I am home.
- Favorite people outside my immediate family and Nana - Ms. B and Ms. KN and their kids
- Favorite book - No No Yes Yes, Where's Baby's Birthday Cake (Ms. Caitlin gave this to Brother for his first birthday and it is still a favorite around here) and Elmo's visit to the Fire Station
- Spoons and spatulas are my most favorite toys and I seem to try to turn everything into a necklace or crown (am I a girl or what!?!)

(So Mom may have left the house in a rush the day of my wellness visit and she may have forgotten the diaper bag and I may have decided it would be the perfect car ride to dirty my diaper - thus, no cute cloth diaper photos from my wellness check - I put on a Pampers brand for the first time and we were all okay with it! Actually, we do cloth about 85% of the time because occasionally my antibiotics flare up diarrhea and then I rash up and when I do, I have to be in disposable diapers.)

Here are some photos from my appointment as well as a couple other favorite moments the past couple months.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment