Wednesday, December 30, 2015

From Christmas....

I was not all that terribly keen on sitting with Santa but I do like talking to him and talking about him. I asked for a "lalady" or ukulele and I received something close - a guitar. At. Ms. B's house where I stay while Mom is at work twice a week, her two boys have ukuleles and I wanted to be like them. Santa saw fit to bring the guitar thinking all the kids may want guitar lessons. I do love it. Mom made me some cupcake PJs and a Cookie Monster hat. I was a happy girl Christmas morning.

We did have a white Christmas and I suited up and went outside to play. I even helped Dad put Frosty back up. Ms. Marfa came in Christmas night and I had lots of fun while she was here, especially making play dough cookies. 










No comments:

Post a Comment