Monday, November 16, 2015

2 Year Well Check...

Mom is really behind on posting stuff on me. She takes a lot of photos on her phone, something she never had when BroBro and Sissy were my age so I think it often makes her less likely to post on the blog. Still, she is busy and trying. 

Here are my stats (I'm bigger than Sissy overall, especially in the head):
 
Weight: 25lbs 4 oz (50%)
Height: 34 inches (50%)
Head: 18.75 (75%)

What am I doing? EVERYTHING!!! I want to be like my siblings. I'm ready for kindergarten. I know my colors, some letters, and can count to 5 but can name my numbers past 10. Sometimes I insist a "K" is an "X" so I'm still working on those but still, I think that's pretty good. I can recite entire stories. I LOVE dancing. I sing the ABC Song and do some mean dance moves to it. I jump A LOT. I have good manners and greet everyone with "Helll lO" and always say "Tank you" or "Bess You". I still love "Good Night Moon" but I enjoy Sesame Street books, too. I recently discovered "shows" and always ask for "Elmo, Grow-ver, or Cook-ie!" I love pizza but eat a good variety of foods. I'm pretty good about sleeping and staying in my bed but that took some time. I'm pretty much 100% on potty training, too. I'm a typical toddler but Mom and Dad say they have really enjoyed me a lot. Mom especially says I have been her best toddler experience.

Here are photos from that well check. (No vaccines were needed as I was already up to date on all of them.) Mom and I actually had a wellness visit just the two of us - no other kids. It was like a Mommy Daughter Date!







No comments:

Post a Comment